Recovery Drink is the perfect beverage for recovering after training or effort, since it provides more than 40% of high-quality protein derived from whey protein concentrate, does not contain gluten and contains less than 2g of sugar per measure to prevent interference with the assimilation of nutrients.
After exercise, it is crucial to recover as soon as possible in order to assimilate the training and perform to your full potential on the following day.
Recovery Drink helps to:
Recovery Drink contains approximately 40% of the best protein, equivalent to taking 20-25g of protein per measure.
It provides an approximate proportion of 1:1 of proteins in relation to carbohydrate, a high quantity of protein for a recoverer, but it is formulated in this way because after training it is commonplace to ingest foods that are high in carbohydrates such as fruit, oats, energy bars, etc., neglecting the proteins that are essential for muscle recovery.
It also provides:
– L-Arginine AKG (250 mg per take). This is the precursor amino acid of nitric oxide and contributes to improving the endothelial dilation of blood vessel walls, – increasing blood flow and the amount of nitric oxide in the blood. It is also necessary for synthesizing proteins within body tissues, thus favouring tissue repair.
– Creatine (1,500 mg per take):
◦ It contributes to greater production of muscle torque, to increasing training intensity and to greater working capacity.
◦ This ingredient is clinically proven to help increase muscle strength and boost lean body mass.
◦ It helps energy reserves and supports muscle building, improving physical performance and working capacity on the fatigue threshold.
◦ It reduces fatigue after physical activity, leading to quicker recovery.
◦ In addition, it stretches attention span and mental performance, improving concentration and the ability to absorb information.
– Medium-chain triglycerides (500 mg per take), which provide superior-quality fatty acids so that there is no need to resort to glycogen reserves during physical exercise. It supplies continuous energy during prolonged exercise and helps to reduce lactate build-up.
– Golden linseed with a high content in omega 3 fatty acids, lignans (antioxidants), vitamins and fibre.
Food supplement in powder based on proteins, carbohydrates, creatine, golden flax, medium chain triglycerides (MCT) and L-Arginine. With Sweetener.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Dissolve 4 scoops (50g) of product in 500ml of water and shake. Consume 500ml up to 45 minuts after exercise.
NET QUANTITY: 50g (1 intake).
PACK TYPE: Satchet.
PRODUCT STORAGE: Keep tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
CAUTIONS: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy life. Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of young children. Recommended Daily Allowance: 50g. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and cool place.